- 8 ounces milk, steamed with foam
- 1/2 cup fresh espresso
- 3-4 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Combine 2 cups water and 1½ cups sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, then add ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract. Remove from the heat and cool. Store in a covered container.2. To make your coffee drink, add 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup to a 16-ounce glass. Add 8 ounces of steamed milk with the foam, and then pour in the espresso.
3. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons caramel sauce to the drink. Stir before drinking.
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato,