- 0.75 cup double strength coffee, cold
- 1 cup low fat milk (2 percent)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice
The Frappuccino is blended with strong coffee, sugar, a dairy base, and ice. Make double-strength coffee by measuring 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per cup (serving) in your coffee maker. The copy will be even more authentic if you use Starbucks beans and grind them yourself just before brewing.
- Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker. That should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee. Chill before using.
- To make the drink, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on hugh speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, and serve with a straw. Makes 2 large drinks.
For this, add 3 tablespoons of caramel topping to the original recipe above and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel over the whipped cream.
For this version, add 3 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream if desired.
Starbucks Frozen Frappuccino,