- 3 tablespoons Starbucks mocha powder
- 11.5 tablespoons Starbucks peppermint syrup
- 0.25 cups of double strength darkly roasted coffee
- 1.5 cups steamed or heated milk
- Freshly whipped cream
- Red sugar sprinkles
A taste of one of the seasons unique flavors. Makes one 12-oz Mocha.
- To indulge in an irresistible Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, combine equal parts Starbucks mocha powder and warm water to create wonderfully rich chocolate syrup.
- Pour the mocha syrup into a 12 ounce mug, add a shot of Starbucks espresso or double strength darkly roasted coffee, and Starbucks Peppermint syrup.
- Fill the remainder of the cup with steamed or heated milk. Garnish with freshly whipped cream and red sugar sprinkles.
This recipe can also make Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate by excluding the Starbucks espresso or double strength darkly roasted coffee.
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha,