- 2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
3 /4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter (10 Tbsp.)
2 cups packed golden brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Flour and butter a 9 x13 x 2 pan.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Melt butter. In mixing bowl, place melted butter and add sugar, mixing well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well. Add flour slowly, blending. (Batter will be slightly thick.)
- Spread in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over all.
- Bake for 25 − 30 minutes.