- 1−1/2 cups graham crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 − 8oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- Whipped Cream
- Mix crust ingredients together, just till coated and crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 2/3 up the sides of an 8″ springform pan. Bake for 5 mins. at 350. Set aside.
- Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl, mix until smooth with an electric mixer. add pumpkin, eggs and spices, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the crust. Bake for 60−70 mins.or until the top turns a bit darker. Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- After it has thoroughly chilled, remove the pan sides and cut. Serve with whipped cream.
Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake,