- 4 ounces sweet baking chocolate, broken up
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup light cream or milk
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- Assorted fruits (such as star fruit slices, pineapple chunks, kiwi fruit wedges strawberries, pear slices, banana slices
- Meringue cookies
Update chocolate fondue with a hint of coffee, and serve it with meringue cookies as crispy dippers.
- In a heavy saucepan combine chocolates, cream, sugar, and coffee crystals.
- Heat and stir over low heat till melted and smooth. Remove from heat; stir in liqueur.
- Pour into a fondue pot; keep warm over low heat. Serve with fruit and cookies.