- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 Tbl. honey
- 1 Tbl. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 4 chicken breast halves, washed and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine canola oil, honey, lime juice, and paprika.
- Place chicken, skin side up, in a 7×11 inch baking dish. Apply mixture to chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Bake in oven for 35−40 minutes, basting every 8−10 minutes, until well browned and juices run clear when you cut into the thickest part of the chicken.
- Remove from oven. Cover with foil for 15 minutes. (This softens the chicken and keeps it hot until served.)
Boston Market Chicken,