- 10 oz. Cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup Onions; chopped
8 oz. Crab (real or imitation); chopped
1 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese; shredded
8 Flour tortillas; 5−6 inch
1 cup Milk
- In a mixing bowl stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- In another bowl, place half of the soup mixture, crab, and 1 cup of the monterey jack cheese; set aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in paper towels; microwave on 100% power for 30−60 seconds.
- Place 1/3 cup mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 12 x 7 1/2 dish.
- Stir milk into the reserved soup mixture, pour over enchiladas. Microwave, covered, on high for 12−14 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add a dash of hot pepper sauce to soup mix if desired.