- 1 -10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Tequila
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
Use With 2 pounds
- Pork tenderloin, or
- Chicken breasts, or
- Beef tenderloin, or
- Flank steak
- In large recloseable plastic food bag, combine all ingredients except meat. Mix well. Add meat, seal the bag and turn over several times to coat meat thoroughly. Place bag in refrigerator, turning bag occasionally 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove meat from marinade; reserve marinade. Place meat on broiler pan. Broil 7 to 8 inches from heat source until desired doneness.
- In a small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil, boil one minute. Serve marinade with the meat.
Chi Chi’s Margarita Marinade,