- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ground dried mustard
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10-14 drops habanero hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small uncovered saucepan. Whisk until smooth.
- Turn heat to medium and bring mixture to a boil, stirring often. Sauce should thicken in 2 to 3 minutes after it begins to boil. Remove sauce from heat and chill in refrigerator in a covered container.
McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce,