- 4 T Butter or margarine
- 10 oz Cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz Cream of celery soup
- 1/2 Soup can Kraft's mayonnaise
- 8 oz Jar cheese Whiz
- 14 oz can chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Put butter, soups, mayo and Cheez Whiz in 1-1/2 quart saucepan, stirring constantly over medium heat, until smooth.
- Stir in broth and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir occasionally until piping hot but do not let it boil!
Note: Do not freeze because of the mayo. Use within a week.
Denny’s Cheese Soup,