- 7 ounces double strength coffee, chilled
- 1.5 tablespoons vanilla Fontana syrup
- Milk or cream
- To make double strength coffee, measure 1 2/3 c. (16 Starbucks scoops of coarsely ground coffee into a 12-cup coffee press).
- Add water that has just come to a boil. Allow to brew 4 min, then push plunger down. Pour into an ice-filled pitcher.
- The syrup is available at Starbucks stores. Pour coffee over ice in a 12 ounce glass. Add vanilla syrup and milk or cream to taste.
Starbucks Vanilla Iced Coffee,