- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4.3 ounce instant or cook and serve Lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray 2 loaf pans generously with cooking spray.
- Place all cake ingredients in no particular order into stand or electric mixer, beating until well combined, about 1 1/2 minutes. Divide cake batter between two prepared loaf pans spreading evenly. Bake for 45-55 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove and let cool for 15 minutes before removing loaves from pans.
- To prepare icing, place powdered sugar into a large bowl. Drizzle in lemon juice stirring until smooth and thick. Should be a good drizzling consistency. Drizzle icing over cakes and let set for 20 minutes for a firm icing. Otherwise slice while still wet if desired.
Starbucks Iced Lemon Pound Cake,