- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. To make the loaf, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Use an electric mixer to blend together eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth. Add the oil and mix well.
5. Pour the ingredients into a well-greased 8½ x 4½ -inch loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Make the lemon icing by combining the ingredients in a small bowl with electric mixer on low speed.When the lemon loaf has cooled, remove it from the pan and frost the top with the lemon icing. When the icing has set up, slice the loaf into eight 1-inch-thick slices.
Starbucks Lemon Loaf,