- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Soda
- 1 teaspoon Ground coriander
- 3/4 cups Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Lemon extract
- 1 1/2 cups Miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300* F. In a medium bowl combine flour, soda and coriander with a wire whisk, set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed to form a grainy paste. Add eggs and lemon extract, and beat well.
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Add the flour mixture and the chocolate chips, and blend at low speed just until combined.
- Drop dough by teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake for 14-15 minutes on center rack of oven. Do not brown. Immediately transfer with a spatula to a cool surface.